This might be more in some people’s minds at the moment than previously, especially perhaps concerning the first point noted below. If you are interested in knowing the key areas covered in such a document, these can include…
- The use of mechanical ventilation
- Measures to resuscitate should your heart stop
- Being tube fed when your recovery is very unlikely
- Palliative care, covering such areas as being allowed to go home, or pain management actions
- Your wishes regarding tissue transplants, organ donation, or the donation of your body for scientific research
If you are considering creating a Living Will and Healthcare Directives covering the above and other areas, talk to our experts here at Meurer Law Offices.