Yes, We Are Open
Meurer Law Offices Office Precautions
Meurer Law offices, PC takes the health and safety of our clients, employees and neighbors very seriously. We have taken enhanced precautions in our offices with a focused implementation of CDC cleaning and disinfection procedures and recommendations related to this serious issue, including:
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade solutions in high-touch areas such as doorknobs, desks, meeting tables/chairs and pens throughout our offices
- Rearranged seating to offer more space between clients and promote social distancing
- Disinfecting desktops after every meeting
- Washing hands after every meeting
- Maintaining a HEPA Air Filtration system capable of eliminating airborne viruses
- Sanitation stations throughout the office
- Communication of best practices for maintaining healthy work environments to staff and visitors
- Encouragement of staff members and visitors to remain home if they exhibit any cold or flu symptoms, or have travelled within the last 14 days to hot spots or interacted with individuals who have
Remember that we can also do telephonic, FaceTime or Zoom meetings.
We are closely monitoring a variety of sources including the World Health Organization, US Centers for Disease Control, and Colorado’s Department of Public Health & Environment for updates and best practices for office and home as they become available. If you deem it necessary to cancel or modify your appointment, we will communicate with you immediately, via email or phone.
We are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all and look forward to meeting with you soon.
Michael T. Meurer and the entire staff at Meurer Law Offices